Card Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions will apply for the Mum to Mum VIP Card when the registration form is completed and the purchase of VIP card is made. This process will commence the contract between yourself and Mum to Mum VIP Card. We therefore kindly ask you to please read these terms & conditions.
- Your Mum to Mum VIP Card will be valid until the expiry date shown on the card and will not renew automatically. A renewal reminder will be sent to the email address supplied 3 months prior to the expiry date. All details of how to renew will be included in the renewal reminder email.
- If the Mum to Mum VIP Card has been registered and purchased online then your Card and Welcome Pack will be posted to you within 10 working days of purchase where possible. In the unlikely event that you do not receive your Mum to Mum VIP Card, please contact us at email@example.com
- Mum to Mum VIP Card is for use by the registered individual/s and is non-transferable. At time of purchase a second name can be included but they must be immediate family and living at the same address. Proof of address may be requested. The Mum to Mum VIP Card may be purchased as a gift, but the member’s name must be registered at the time of purchase. Mum to Mum VIP Card businesses may request identification alongside the VIP card at times. Mum to Mum VIP Card cannot be re-sold.
- Mum to Mum VIP Card membership number can and will be used to track your card for single use offers.
- Individuals purchasing a Mum to Mum VIP Card must be over the age of 18 and a resident in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
- Mum to Mum VIP Card is issued by and remains the property of Mum to Mum VIP Card. Mum to Mum VIP Card reserve the right to withdraw the card at any time with no refund
- Mum to Mum VIP Card reserves the right to alter or amend or remove the benefits of the Mum to Mum VIP Card at any time without prior notice.
- At time of purchase Mum to Mum VIP Card members will be invited to join the Mum to Mum VIP Card closed Facebook Group which will provide updates on offers, discounts and any Mum to Mum VIP exclusive member events and competitions.
- To qualify for discounts and offers shown on the Mum to Mum VIP Card website, the Mum to Mum VIP Card must be shown at the time of order or payment. There will be some exceptions where the business will provide an online discount code at the time of order or payment. Businesses can request to see Mum to Mum VIP Cards at any time during the purchasing processes. All details will be stated in the individual offer’s terms & conditions online. Full details will be provided on mumtomumVIP.com. Where an online discount code is needed, 24 hour notice is required (please note this may be slightly longer during peak times).
- It is your responsibility where a pre-booked appointment is required to ensure at the time of booking the Mum to Mum VIP Card is mentioned.
- Mum to Mum VIP Card members registered online have a 14 day cooling off period in line with statutory rights, and a full refund will be given provided no offer or discount has been used during this time period.
- Mum to Mum VIP Card members can cancel their membership at any time during the remaining membership period, however no refund will be given.
- Mum to Mum VIP Card do not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards. In the event that a replacement card is required, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note there will be a £10 replacement fee.
- Mum to Mum VIP Card are not responsible for any complaints or issues with the businesses providing offers or discounts.
- Mum to Mum VIP Card reserves the right to remove an individual’s membership if the Terms & Conditions are not complied with. No refund will be issued.
- The terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- We may from time to time change these Terms & Conditions without giving you notice, but we will use our reasonable endeavours to inform you as soon as is reasonably possible of any such change.